At this point, your LiveRamp account has been created by the Choozle team. Follow the steps below to get started.
LiveRamp Account Setup
- Claim your LiveRamp account: You should receive an email from LiveRamp with a link to set up your password. This is a one-time link that expires in 24 hours.
- Reset your password.
- After resetting your password, you should be logged in directly to your LiveRamp account.
Migrating Audience Segments
Choozle Segments will be migrated to LiveRamp starting February 19th, 2024. Before then, you will not see migrated Choozle Segments in your LiveRamp Audiences. We expect the migration to continue through February 29th, 2024.
Active Choozle campaigns using existing CRM audiences will not be impacted during this migration.
Please contact our Support Center if you have any questions.
- Navigate to your LiveRamp account to view any migrated audiences (segments in the Choozle platform). These segments will have the same name as the legacy segments with “-migrated” appended.
NOTE: LiveRamp Audiences are equivalent to segments in the Choozle Platform. When your account was migrated, Choozle segments were created as Audiences in LiveRamp with “-migrated” appended to the end to designate the change.
- In the Choozle platform, navigate to the My Custom Audiences tab.
- Identify any Custom Audiences that have CRM lists added to them, and click Edit.
- Under the CRM List tab, search for segments appended with "-migrated". Add them to your Custom Audience.
- Save your audience.
- Optionally, you can create new audiences directly in LiveRamp. To do so, follow the instructions below.
Creating a new Audience in LiveRamp
If you want to set up a new audience instead of using your existing ones, click “Audiences” on the left menu. Click “+New Audience”.
Note: An audience is a way to group your users within LiveRamp; sometimes, you only need one audience. Learn more here.
- Name your audience and select the PII device type. Click “Create Audience”. Your audience should appear upon saving.
- On the left side menu, click “File Upload”.
- In the dropdown, select the audience you just created. The option to upload files will appear. Use this template to upload your data.
- Upload your file.
- When the list is ready, the audience will be available in the Choozle data catalog under the CRM list section for use on any Ad Group (typically 48-hour turnaround time).
With the direct integration from Choozle to LiveRamp, you can invite other users who may require access directly to your LiveRamp Account.
- In LiveRamp, on the left side menu, click Company Settings. From here, you can add or delete users and update their access level.
Additional LiveRamp Documentation: