TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Oracle Premier Data Provider Program
- Our Data Partners
Effective digital marketing requires smart data and precise audiences. The Third-party Data Catalog provides access to 300+ premium data partners so you can execute digital advertising campaigns with data-driven audience solutions that enable precise targeting based on individual demographics, purchases, and behaviors.
Reach of data in the Third-party Data Catalog :
- 5 billion global IDs
- $3 trillion in annual consumer spending
- 90+ percent of U.S. households
- 15 million domains worldwide
- 46,000+ prebuilt audiences spanning demographic, intent-based behavioral, B2B, online, offline, and purchase data
- 50 branded, market-leading data providers in ten key vertical markets within an intuitive catalog search
Unsure of where to start? Below is a list of recommended data brands by vertical and industry. If you need additional help finding the ideal data brand, reach out to your Account Manager or submit a ticket through the Choolzle Support Center.
Oracle Premier Data Provider Program
Oracle’s program aims to identify top companies considered thought leaders in the digital space and work to move the industry forward with innovative data strategies. Oracle’s chosen companies are based on proven client demand and a like-minded approach to data-driven marketing excellence and quality.
- Affinity Answers
- Analytics IQ
- IHS Markit
Our Data Partners
- 180byTWO https://180bytwo.com/
- 180byTwo’s mission is to provide the industry with the highest quality data products and solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with our clients and partners, handcrafting world-class audience solutions focusing solely on their needs, goals, and objectives. We firmly believe that being a visionary data partner and trusted advisor is an integral part of our customer’s success and profitability.
- 33Across http://www.33across.com/
- 33Across’ Real Audience(™) collects over 1 million websites with over 30 billion unique intent and interest signals, a global reach of over 200 countries, and data solutions that have powered media campaigns from over half of the Fortune 1000. Access true user intent with unique signals.
- 42matters https://42matters.com/
- 42matters offers a full suite of products and services for App Intelligence and Mobile Audience Data. We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills to provide our customers with a thorough analysis of the latest developments on the app market and user demographics that increase users’ engagement and efficiently target their online marketing efforts to the right audience in the mobile space. Use our API to efficiently and effectively pull data to drive your advertising campaigns programmatically, making the process easier for you and more reliable for your customers.
- 4INFO https://cadent.tv/
- 4INFO’s patented device match method enables us to create a Connected Identity Map for every consumer. We know where they live and which devices they use, where they shop, what they buy, where they go for fun, and so much more. So we can deliver highly targeted, synchronized campaigns to all their devices. And when the campaign is over, we can partner with data providers to provide Full Funnel Analytics, giving you a detailed picture of the customer journey, including foot traffic and actual in-store sales transactions.
- AcquireWeb http://acquireweb.com/
- AcquireWeb offers industry-leading AcquireGraph Technology to generate and transform current and prospective customer insights into actionable audiences. AcquireWeb provides data for a wide range of markets, including B2C, B2B, automotive, retail, finance & banking, government, armed services, political, travel & hospitality, non-profit, wireless/cable/satellite, and technology. AcquireWeb has made understanding customer identification their focus to integrate customer identities across databases, platforms, and channels. They have compiled their own consumer reference database from data acquired from over 40,000 different websites, public records, licensing partnerships, and other offline and online sources.
- Acxiom & LiveRamp http://www.acxiom.com/
- Acxiom enables people-based marketing through a simple, open approach that connects systems and data to drive seamless customer experiences and higher ROIs. Acxiom’s core capabilities are identity resolution, data stewardship, and integrations. Their data centers and operations are SOC2 certified and meet all regional requirements for handling consumer data assets. Benefit from a network of 400+ connected partners in industries including auto, financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, and travel.
- Adara https://adara.com/
- ADARA combines global data consortiums’ power to inform its one billion+ digital identities with over 22 billion data elements across 130 countries with privacy protected through the Adara Privacy Token. Whether informing digital marketing, programmatic advertising, search, identity, and verification, or stopping fraud, Adara provides you with more customers, less friction, and better outcomes.
- AddThis http://www.addthis.com/
- AddThis offers unparalleled insight into the interests and behaviors of over 1.9 billion web visitors. Data from 15 million site-strong publisher networks yield a holistic picture of each user’s true web habits, interests, and preferences in real-time. AddThis Standard Audiences are created from hundreds of real-time, first-party data points sourced exclusively from their powerful Ai platform. Reach audiences in all major verticals; global, cross-device, and in 70 languages.
- AdPrime https://www.adprime.com/
- AdPrime is the largest healthcare publisher and ad platform online, connecting brands to the consumers they most want to reach in this powerful niche market. We’re driven by the needs of the industry, constantly growing and evolving our services with the ever-changing technological environment. We create customized strategies for advertisers, leveraging our expertise, extensive industry reach, advanced targeting, and unparalleled first-party data. We serve as a strategic growth partner for publishers, introducing them to brands that are most relevant to their content and highly engaged audiences.
- adsquare Alliance https://www.adsquare.com/
- At Adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies to make better marketing decisions that result in more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure, and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated yet easy-to-use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency. Our platform processes billions of data points, add a layer of intelligence, and makes data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology.
- Adstra (formerly ALC) http://www.alc.com/
- ALC data solutions include customer acquisition, i2A strategic planning, nonprofit solutions, smart data solutions, omnichannel solutions, and data monetization. Get access to proprietary omnichannel databases that include Wealth Window, ALC B2B, ALC MD+, Link2Me, Milestones, Newborn Network, and WIP (Wealth, Influence, Power). ALC’s clients are in financial/insurance, nonprofit/fundraising, retail/catalog/ecommerce, business, publishing/media, and travel/entertainment.
- Affinity Answers http://www.affinityanswers.com/
- Through the use of sophisticated machine learning algorithms, Affinity Answers is able to deliver predictive recommendations of key buyer segments derived from 400 million consumers worldwide. These consist of buyers of specific brands that exhibit characteristics and have expressed interest in content, pop culture, events, etc., which marketers can utilize to isolate and target their earned and paid marketing campaigns. Using engagement data from more than 50,000 brands, Affinity Answers applies predictive modeling to identify attributes unique to buyers that include behavior towards other brands, media, and entertainment.
- AlikeAudience https://alikeaudience.com/
- AlikeAudience is a data management company that specializes in mobile-first data activation. Our mission is to accelerate the connection of the physical and digital universe for brands through continuous augmentation of trusted data sources.
- Alliant https://alliantinsight.com/
- Alliant delivers audience-based solutions built from transactional data, advanced data science, and high-performance technology. At the core of Alliant’s solutions is the DataHub – a unique and secure Member database that aggregates billions of consumer transactions. Alliant provides consumer marketers with innovative, data-driven audience optimization solutions that deliver marketing insight for profitable growth.
- AmeriLINK https://www.kbmg.com/products/amerilink/
- Our AmeriLINK consumer database is unsurpassed in its depth and breadth and superior compilation and accessibility. It provides hundreds of data options to precisely target your best prospects or gain fresh insight into your current customers’ characteristics and behaviors. Identify and reach consumers by such elements as purchase transactions, lifestyle interests, ailments, geographic level information, ethnicity, occupation, families with children, online and offline buyers and responders, homeowners, vehicle owners, donors, and veterans.
- Ameribase Digital http://lighthouselist.com/
- Ameribase, powered by Lighthouse List, is a database that includes over a billion interactions through mail, online, and on the phone, which consists of 150 million households as well as over 200 million U.S. consumers. E-Dentify(™) allows marketers to target at the household and individual level. Over 120 million monthly hashed emails are used to identify search behaviors, and there are more than 100 segments of hobbies and interests to choose from across 50 lifestyle profiles.
- Analytics IQ http://analytics-iq.com/
- Analytics IQ blends cognitive psychology with data science to dive into what motivates people. Their PeopleCore database helps marketers understand ‘who’ people are (at their core), ‘what’ actions people take every day, and ‘why’ consumers make decisions. Markets they serve include insurance, financial services, retail, automotive, agencies, nonprofits, technology, and travel. Their Analytics IQ includes over 1000 data attributes on more than 116 million households and 217 million individuals.
- ASL Marketing https://aslmarketing.com/
- ASL Marketing has been the nation’s premier provider of youth data. We remain committed to providing our clients with the most comprehensive, accurate, and responsive data of high school students, college students, and young adults available anywhere. We provide our partners the most accurate & comprehensive data for reaching the 13-34-year-old audience while it can be utilized across multiple platforms.
- Audigent https://audigent.com/
- Audigent is a next-generation data management platform and the world’s first “data agency,” containing some of the most exclusive content-consuming audiences across desktop, mobile, and social platforms. Harness the power of activating 100% verified, highly engaged people, not bots, who are current and actively engaging with branded content across the web. Through our tailored, data-driven audience segmentation, we empower you to cut out the fraud and target real, verified audiences. All audience data is fully anonymized, contains zero PII, and is 100% GDPR and CCPA compliant.
- Audiens https://audiens.com/
- Our vision goes way beyond simply capturing, unifying, and segmenting your customer data. By applying intelligent analysis that pulls in data from a host of other sources, we can identify trends and behaviors you never knew were there and recommend recipes that nudge the right customers at just the right time. Because our platform is built for marketers, not data scientists, we make your customer data work for you, with no IT expertise required. Our Data Auto-Capture technology automatically connects all your data sources and ensures everything is captured perfectly.
- BlueKai https://www.oracle.com/data-cloud/products/data-management-platform/
- Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) is the industry’s leading cloud-based big data platform that enables marketing organizations to personalize online, offline, and mobile marketing campaigns with richer and more actionable information about targeted audiences.
- Bombora http://bombora.com/
- Bombora is the leading provider of B2B demographic, firmographic, and intent data. Bombora’s Company Surge(™) Analytics analyzes millions of B2B organizations’ business content consumption and informs businesses when target organizations indicate active demand for products or services. Bombora captures intent signals and data from across the B2B web, spanning across multiple content sources, and companies that contribute data can join their Data Co-operative. By contributing, they get access to the whole dataset and a better understanding of their audience composition. Bombora’s dataset includes 2.8 million companies, 32.1 billion quarterly content consumption events, 457 B2B targeting segments, and 3,500 sites in their Data Co-op.
- CACI UK https://www.caci.co.uk/
- Our heritage of understanding consumers and their behavior underpins everything we do and forms the basis of our unique range of solutions. We help our clients to grow their customer volumes and revenue by delivering a connected customer experience. The amazing things we do with data enable us to create unrivaled insight that can lead to business change, increase customer engagement and drive digital transformation. We use it to shape digital products, maximize digital acquisition and integrate marketing technology. CACI does amazing things with data. Our UK population database is the most comprehensive in the industry, with hundreds of information on each individual. It covers everything from contact details, income, financial products owned, and charities supported through media consumption, digital interaction, and channel preferences.
- Catalina https://www.catalina.com/
- We harness real-time shopper intelligence to personalize communications, providing shoppers with a seamless and responsive experience across all channels. It’s important to identify the right audience, so your message doesn’t fall on deaf ears. Our Audiences & Data Services provide you with over 700 syndicated segments with unlimited options to customize so you can deliver relevant messages and offers that drive high-quality outcomes. We implement proprietary modeling approaches – predictive, shopper affinity, and reach expansion – to provide precise and reliable audiences verified by purchasing propensities.
- Claritas https://claritas.com/
- Our industry-leading Identity Graph unifies data from multiple sources, connecting devices to online behavior in a privacy-compliant manner and into the intelligence you need to execute seamless multichannel engagements. Our multichannel execution solutions coupled with powerful analytics and modeling capabilities will make your marketing more effective and increase the ROI on every dollar. Claritas offers over 8,000 Syndicated Audiences built from over 10,000 demographic and behavioral attributes, including four of the industry’s most widely used segmentation: PRIZM® Premier, P$YCLE® Premier, ConneXions®, and CultureCode®. With our innovative AudienceAnywhere® platform, you can unleash the potential of your first-party data by appending our data and building custom and look-alike audiences based on your specific business goals.
- Clickagy https://www.clickagy.com/
- Clickagy is a leading provider of artificial intelligence-powered behavioral B2B intent data. The company was acquired by ZoomInfo (Nasdaq: ZI), a global leader in go-to-market (GTM) intelligence solutions, in October 2020. Leveraging ZoomInfo’s best-in-class B2B intelligence, the acquisition advanced the power of Clickagy’s solution, adding new layers of audience customization and visibility to go-to-market teams to introduce first-generation streaming intent data to the marketplace.
- comScore & comScore TV http://www.comscore.com/
- comScore combines proprietary TV, digital, and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale with more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries. comScore delivers audience measurement with their Unified Digital Measurement (UDM) methodology, which accounts for all site visitors and helps marketers understand their audience’s size and quality. comScore is a trusted source for precise and reliable TV ratings across the largest media landscape. comScore’s consumer-facing clients include agencies, auto, CPG, education, energy, financial services, government, healthcare, investment research, local TV stations, manufacturing, media, movie studios & distributors, national TV networks, operators, pharmaceutical, political advisors, professional services, quick-service restaurants, retail, sports marketers, technology, telecommunications, and travel. comScore offers numerous products with audience analytics, activation, advertising analytics, and movies worldwide.
- Connexity http://connexity.com/
- Connexity’s shopping comparison network, which includes Shopzilla, Pricegrabber, and Become.com, uses purchase intent data to connect marketers to in-market consumers. The company’s unique data and audience modeling technology powers billions of programmatic display advertisements yearly. Connexity is the industry’s second-largest source of shopper leads behind Google and distributes retail listings for over 175 million products from thousands of retailers. They have grouped data together into audience segments to reach shoppers of 1,400 categories and 7,500 brands. Connexity works with ComScore to validate the accuracy of their demographic audiences.
- Crossix https://www.veeva.com/products/marketing-analytics/
- Our solutions and insights help brands gain a deeper understanding of consumer and HCP audiences, activate campaigns with precise targeting, and measure and optimize marketing investments across multiple media channels. Crossix’s suite of audience solutions is the most accurate and privacy-safe targeting tools available. Our solutions help leading pharma, OTC, and CPG brands ensure that their digital and targeted tv campaigns reach the right health audiences at scale.
- Cross Pixel http://www.crosspixel.net/
- Cross Pixel provides data management software and monetization services to first-party data owners. It enables publishers, ecommerce sites, and data owners to generate incremental revenue streams from programmatic advertisers, analytics services, and attribution companies. Cross Pixel’s DMP is powered by their proprietary data relationships with more than 5,500 websites and mobile apps. They identify and harvest the shopping and researching behaviors on over 650 million unique browsers. Partners include e-Commerce sites, search directories, comparison shopping engines, coupon sites, and toolbars across North America and Latin America. Advertisers can access their data and deliver advertising to audiences across thousands of websites with ad formats, including pre-roll video, display advertising, social media, text links, content, and more.
- Cuebiq http://www.cuebiq.com/
- Cuebiq maintains and provides an analysis of the largest, most accurate database of real-time consumer behavior, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Brands, agencies, financial services, and publishers can all benefit from Cuebiq’s products. Their AI-driven proprietary intelligence platform leverages the world’s largest, most accurate, and most transparent location-based database that includes over 61 million unique devices, 100+ data points per user per day, and more than 180 partner apps leverage precise location.
- Datacratic http://datacratic.com/site/
- Datacratic’s intent-based retargeting technology is now part of iperceptions.
- iperceptions is a global leader in Voice of the Customer (VoC) solutions offering a full range of services, including survey design, deployment, reporting, and analysis. Iperceptions helps marketers and brand managers, customer experience professionals, market researchers, web analysts, UX professionals, web managers, and app designers. Their industry expertise includes auto, banking and finance, e-commerce, hospitality and travel, telecommunications, and higher education. 1,200+ top brands use iperceptions in over 80 countries and 35 languages.
- DataCurrent https://www.datacurrent.ca/
- DataCurrent is a cloud-based engine for hosting and analyzing your flow data. We are a web-based GIS data management system used for collecting, analyzing, and serving data related to drainage asset condition and performance. It provides a virtually-limitless data storage capacity and powerful analysis engine to produce asset performance information from remotely collected or warehoused data.
- DataLab http://datalabusa.com/#focus
- DataLab is an analytics-driven addressable marketing consultancy that offers data sourcing, data processing, analytics, and data warehousing. They have more than 300 million prospect records, and their DataLab maintains over 75 customer and prospect data warehouses and over 700 predictive models for clients annually. The credit data maintained at DataLab includes full agent copies from all three bureaus, each with thousands of attributes, weekly transactional files tracking credit changes across hundreds of attributes, daily inquiry triggers, and many properties and auto x-date fields. Furthermore, DataLab installs, processes, and maintains national files from over a dozen leading national and specialty demographic data providers.
- Dataline http://datalinedata.com/
- Dataline is a provider of consumer marketing information, digital audiences, and custom modeling and analytic services. Their clients include major publishers, large financial institutions, major insurers, non-profit organizations, and well-known catalogers. Dataline utilizes an analytical approach to optimize their database of 240 million individuals, 2,000+ data points and provides clients with highly targeted prospects with close to 300 million customer transactions per month. Their Audience Predictor custom modeling program and DataLink taxonomy enable the ability to align multi-channel marketing strategies.
- DataMentors https://porchgroupmedia.com/
- DataMentors was formerly known as V12 Data after they acquired the V12 Group but is now Proch Group Media.
- Porch Group Media delivers omnichannel solutions that signal imminent intent and drive performance for clients. Their data products deliver both depth and breadth, covering consumer and business audiences specialized in automotive, financial services, B2B, healthcare, and retail. They house 200 million consumer contacts with full addresses, 180 million VINs, 208 million consumer emails, 300 million monthly cookies, and 1,900 audience segments. Their proprietary data offers comprehensive national coverage based on first-party data assets supplemented with dozens of the most trusted and respected third-party sources. As a result, they can provide their clients with the unique ability to identify customers and prospects and unify addressable identities across all devices and channels.
- Datamyx http://www.datamyx.com/
- Datamyx was acquired in 2015 by Deluxe Financial Services.
- Deluxe helps financial institutions focus on the customer lifecycle, with a growing array of incentive, client-inspired FinTech solutions. Deluxe is a trusted business partner to more than 5,700 financial institutions across North America. Their data includes over 250 million consumers and more than 40+ insight models. Deluxe offers data-driven marketing, treasury management, check & fraud, digital engagement, and more. Deluxe Marketing Solutions uses an advanced data set that incorporates both national and the client’s historical consumer data to define ideal, valuable targets.
- DataXpand https://dataxpand.com/
- DataXpand serves as a unifying platform to collect, organize and activate your audience data from any source, including online, offline, or mobile data. The direct partnership with DSPs and AdServers makes your data available to be used for targeted advertising anywhere you need. DataXpand provides granular 3rd Party Data for previously untouched markets, including Latin America, US Hispanics & Europe.
- Datonics https://www.datonics.com/
- We are the Internet's leading independent aggregator and distributor of highly granular and proprietary search, purchase-intent, life-stage, B2B, demographic, POI, and past purchase data. Datonics' 1,500+ pre-packaged segments and an unlimited number of custom keyword-derived segments facilitate the delivery of highly relevant, privacy-sensitive ads to consumers on all of their devices.
- DAX https://dax.co.id/
- More people are listening to more audio on more devices. DAX connects advertisers, brands, and agencies with publishers of the world’s best audio content. DAX has advanced capabilities to serve, target, scale, track, optimize and report on your direct and programmatic media buys all in one place – saving you time and propelling performance.
- Delidatax https://www.delidatax.net/
- Delidatax is a Data provider, an independent DMP that helps publishers monetize their traffic and offers data solutions for advertisers and agencies through a self-made agnostic technology. Improve your campaigns’ effectiveness by discovering your real audience and making sense of data delivering to obtain better media results.
- Dish TV https://media.dish.com/
- DISH Media provides advertisers with intelligent solutions to efficiently maximize exposure to desired audiences across DISH and Sling. Through innovative platforms, viewer measurement tools, and access to custom audiences, advertisers can employ strategically positioned, demographically targeted buys that enhance their national media campaigns. With 11 years at the forefront of TV advertising and seven years of addressable expertise, we’re here to tell your story, engage your audience, and help you make a real impression.
- DMD https://www.dmdconnects.com/
- DMD owns the digital key to identifying your audience, ensuring you can confidently serve ads to your exact, authenticated targets. One-to-one programmatic ad serving starts with a unique digital identifier, the email address. When email data is 100% first-party sourced, opted in, and deterministic, you’ll get the most matches, with the greatest opportunity for reaching and engaging your target healthcare providers. DMD provides the only dataset that consists of 100% first-party sourced, authenticated, opted-in records; DMD does not scrape or manufacture records.
- Dun & Bradstreet http://www.dnb.com/partner/dnb-for-oracle-cloud.html
- Dun & Bradstreet’s systems and databases are powered by over 30,000 global data sources and are updated 5 million times per day, resulting in the world’s largest commercial database. They offer products and services, including finance, credit & risk solutions, sales & marketing solutions, master data, enterprise analytics solutions, and supply management solutions. CRM partners stream Dun & Bradstreet’s business information directly into their applications to append and enrich account details for improved segmentation, prospecting, reporting, and more. Furthermore, marketers and advertisers can utilize Dun & Bradstreet’s SIC codes in their targeting strategies, and enterprises embed their credit & risk reports and scores into workflows. The D-U-N-S Number, a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses used to establish a D&B® business credit file, is often referenced by lenders and potential business partners to help predict the reliability and financial stability of a company.
- Dstillery https://dstillery.com/
- Dstillery is the leading custom audience solutions company, empowering brands and their agencies to maximize the value of customer data and transform the way they connect with their audiences. To perform and achieve brand growth, the smartest data-driven brands know that generic audience solutions fall short. We build just-for-your-brand Custom AI models on 10 million attributes to build your best audiences. Using our proprietary ProspectRank® technology, our Custom AI models score hundreds of millions of candidate members in and out of audiences every 24 hours to identify and activate audiences. These audiences best match your unique BrandSignal®, which is our version of your brand’s physical and digital footprint.
- Edmunds http://www.edmunds.com/
- The Edmunds.com Auto Industry Data Center features updated data on car sales, market share, sales forecasts, TCI, consumer trends, safety reports, and vehicle recalls. Edmunds uses third-party advertising serving companies to provide data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and site analytics and deliver relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time on the Edmunds Automotive Network and across other websites and online services. These advertising serving companies may use information (not including name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about visits to the Edmunds Automotive Network to provide advertisements on the Edmunds Automotive Network and other websites online services.
- El Toro https://eltoro.com/
- We match physical addresses to IP addresses with extreme precision with our offline data on-boarding capabilities and patented one-to-one marketing technology, allowing you to utilize Account Based Marketing tactics, CRM targeting, and more! El Toro offers multiple advertising products stemming from our IP Targeting algorithm, including Geo-Framing ™ targeting technology, all of which are helping change digital advertising.
- Emetriq https://www.emetriq.com/
- Emetriq combines premium marketers’ reach and intent data and hard facts from well-known data suppliers in the largest German data pool. The result: Over 100 million active profiles, 600+ target group segments, and deterministic cross-device solutions for the cross-device identification of users
- Epsilon https://us.epsilon.com/
- Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove performance. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With full control of customer relationships, you’ll draw a line between your marketing investment and real business outcomes. With the industry’s #1 consumer database, you’ll get a full view of customers and prospects—so you’ll predict their future buying behaviors and build a lifetime of loyalty.
- Ericsson Emodo https://www.emodoinc.com/
- Emodo offers a variety of inventory and audience solutions that enable advertisers to adjust to changing consumer behaviors. Whether the goal is to drive return foot traffic or convert once-frequent store visitors to digital buyers. Emodo’s data-rich device profiles reveal a wealth of revelatory audience location and behavioral patterns. Emodo Insights use aggregated, anonymized data to provide a holistic, uniquely detailed view of where audiences go and what they do. It’s powerful intelligence that informs planning pre-campaign or reveals foot-traffic and other lift metrics during the campaign. Emodo uses carrier data as a truth set to identify and eliminate inaccurate inventory, pre-bid. We offer a wide range of solutions, including mobile display, audio, video, CTV, and more.
- Equifax - IXI https://www.equifax.com/
- Our exclusive network of 95+ leading financial institutions directly measures about $20 trillion in anonymous U.S. consumer assets, and investments, representing over 45% of all U.S. consumer invested assets. Our patented process collects and classifies anonymous consumer asset data, combines it with proprietary measures of income, discretionary spending, and credit, providing a complete picture of households’ likely financial and economic positions.
- Evite http://www.evite.com/
- Evite makes coming together effortless for more than 100 million annual users and 32 million registered users. 2 billion invitations have been sent in company history totaling $21 billion by users. In 2017, on average, 2% of all traffic directed to evite.com was paid. Evite also provides tracking technologies to collect information about users who view or interact with their services to use for digital advertising campaigns.
- Exelate https://microsites.nielsen.com/daas-partners/partner/exelate/
- eXelate segments, Nielsen’s proprietary and highly curated mix of offline/online data, spans multiple behaviors and audiences. The eXelate data pool consists of over 200 anonymous data providers, reviewed and put through a QA process before being added to the Nielsen Marketing Cloud ecosystem.
- Experian http://www.experian.com/marketing-services/digitalaudiences.html
- Experian’s business groups include business information, consumer credit services, decision analytics, global consulting practice, marketing services, and partner solutions. Industries they serve are automotive, communications, credit unions, debt recovery, energy, fraud management, health, public sector, utilities, online marketplace lending, and regulatory compliance. Experian’s US ConsumerView marketing database is compiled from hundreds of public and proprietary sources and covers over 300 million individuals and 126 million households. Their business database provides comprehensive, third-party-verified information on 99.9 percent of all U.S. companies, with the industry’s most extensive data on the broad spectrum of small and mid-sized businesses.
- Experian UK http://www.experian.co.uk/marketing-services/
- Experian UK offers numerous business solutions, including analytics, business information, consumer credit risk, data quality management, identity & fraud, marketing, payments, and small business solutions. Industries they help include leisure and travel, financial services, retailers, media and entertainment, public sector, and agencies. Through Experian, one can optimize data quality, develop cross-channel identity profiles, and combine device recognition with seeing customers across any channel and device. They focus on client’s data DNA third-party data to deliver Single Customer Views (SCV) and cross-channel identity resolution from a single platform. Gain insight into the lifestyles and behaviors of 49 million UK adults, using more than 500 variables. Their data also includes 34 million email addresses linked to geo-demographic insight and 20 million phone numbers. Experian Marketing Services’ data comes from government ‘open’ data, consumer surveys, research data, summarized UK census information, calculations using existing data, and other authorized data providers.
- Eyeota https://www.eyeota.com/
- Eyeota works with marketers, data owners, and research companies to provide distinct, comprehensive, and qualified audience data. Our technology platform analyzes and transforms this data into relevant audiences marketers can use to enrich their campaigns.
- Factual http://www.factual.com/products/geopulse-audience
- Factual is the location data company powering innovation in product development, mobile marketing, and real-world analytics. Factual’s proprietary data assets are created from over 3 billion references to businesses, landmarks, and other interest points across 100,000+ unique sources. Factual provides some of the highest quality, most extensive location data on more than 130 million places and points of interest across 52 countries. Factual’s Geopulse Audience, powered by their Observation Graph, enables advertisers to target based on real behaviors to reach the right consumers with the right message every time.
- Fifty https://fifty.io/index.php
- Fifty is a technology company focused on large-scale Social Media data analysis to redefine how organizations understand and engage their customers fundamentally. We examine tens of millions of consumers and billions of data points that describe their relationships and engagement. It’s a huge step forward from the past surveys – instead of extrapolating from a tiny sample, we provide accurate data across the entire digital world.
- Financial Audiences http://financialaudiences.com/
- Financial Audiences is an audience management and targeting platform providing powerful tools for deep audience insights and sophisticated cross-channel targeting, and a trusted environment for publishers to monetize audience and data assets. Financial Audiences has over 10 million unique users, 150 million page views, and 5 million email addresses. Millions of unique profiles are categorized into four primary financial segments, including personal finance, individual investing, business finance, and professional investing, as well as hundreds of sub-segments to choose from. Target exclusive publisher display, mobile, native, and email inventory traditionally or programmatically. Their audiences are built using exclusive first-party data collected from their publisher partners and organized into an industry-first data taxonomy.
- Fluent https://www.fluentco.com/
- Fluent is a first-party, data-driven targeting solution for digital marketers. Our data is self-declared from millions of opted-in and anonymized users.
- Forbes http://www.forbesmedia.com/
- Forbes Media is a global media, branding, and technology company focusing on news and information about the business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and affluent lifestyles in America. Forbes.com has 59 million unique monthly visitors, a 6.2 million audience readership, and more than 30 million social followers. Forbes documents and promotes innovation across various platforms and industries, including digital, mobile, magazines, video, live, and BrandVoice.
- Foursquare https://foursquare.com/
- Fueled by Foursquare’s location data, Pinpoint is our cross-platform managed service media offering. We capture your target audience at key moments with the right creative because we understand how your customers move throughout the world. We design custom audiences combining the attributes that best characterize your customers based on their real-world behaviors. Our audience data includes chains, categories, lifestyle, life stage, and even online interest behavior.
- GfK http://www.gfk.com/
- GfK is one of the world’s largest market research organizations, offering relevant market and consumer information globally in over 100 countries. GfK is made up of digital engineers who build world-class research powered by high technology. They serve industries including automotive, consumer goods, energy, fashion & lifestyle, financial services, health, industrial goods, media & entertainment, public services, retail, technology, and travel & hospitality. Solutions they offer include online pricing intelligence, brand and customer experience, point of sales analytics, digital market intelligence, consumer panels, product catalogs, market opportunities & innovation, distribution & supply chain management, geomarketing, media measurement, mystery shopping, point of sales tracking, promotion & casual retail, shopper, social media intelligence, trends & forecasting, and user experience (UX).
- Global Data Resources https://www.globaldataresources.io/
- Our unique data-driven, human-led, and technology-powered approach creates the trusted, actionable, and forward-looking intelligence you need to make faster, more informed decisions. Our primary insights into B2B and B2C audiences globally means that you can better understand your customers and your customer's customer, and deliver a profitable product strategy that meets client needs. We combine unique types of data around markets, competitors, and customers so that you can develop a differentiated and holistic go-to-market proposition that aligns with customers and wins more business.
- Grab https://www.grab.com/sg/
- Grab is Southeast Asia’s largest mobile technology company that connects millions of consumers to millions of drivers, merchants, and businesses. Grab is taking on the largest problems that affect the region, including access inequality, outdated infrastructure, and income disparity.GrabAds can help you identify and target specific audiences by making the right ad placements at the right place and time, both online and offline. With our extensive on-ground fleet and rich digital presence, we can integrate your marketing communications across touchpoints to work seamlessly and effectively.
- Gracenote https://www.gracenote.com/
- Gracenote helps people connect to the music, TV shows, movies, and sports they love across the world’s most popular entertainment platforms and devices, from Apple to Amazon to Telekom Deutschland and Tesla. We provide music, video, and sports data.
- Gravy https://gravyanalytics.com/
- Gravy Analytics is the leading provider of real-world location intelligence for marketers. Our patented AdmitOneTM engine verifies mobile consumer attendances at millions of places, points-of-interest, and local events, providing unprecedented insight into consumer activities and interests. Advertisers rely on Gravy Audiences to power precision-targeted mobile advertising campaigns. Brands trust Gravy Insights to offer unmatched customer and competitive intelligence. Gravy Analytics processes billions of location signals each day from its nationwide base of opted-in, anonymous mobile devices for unparalleled reach and scale. Gravy Audiences fall into four distinct categories: B2B, In-Market, Lifestyle, and Enthusiast, representing a broad range of interests in specific products and services.
- GroundTruth https://www.groundtruth.com/
- GroundTruth is the leading location data platform. Our platform provides the easiest and most effective way to integrate location technology into your marketing strategy. If you’re looking to increase brand awareness, drive store visits or uncover insights about your key audience, we have the tools and expertise to help you exceed your goals and KPIs. We’ve built the only proprietary mapping technology designed with the specific intention of location-based marketing, called Blueprints. Once we’ve verified the location signal and matched it to a place, the final step determines whether a visit has occurred. We look at a number of contingencies that enter into the complex equation of whether we deem a visit to be 100% verified.
- HealthLink Dimensions https://healthlinkdimensions.com/
- Our Data Solutions deliver exceptionally comprehensive contact databases with rich, accurate, and continuously updated information on healthcare professionals. These offerings include both public and private resources, giving healthcare marketers breadth and depth that other solutions and in-house efforts cannot match. Data Solutions compiles detailed contact lists for the following essential healthcare marketing segments: Healthcare Professionals, Facility demographics, Physician networks, and Physician group practices.
- HG Data https://hginsights.com/
- HG Data uses its proprietary platform to index billions of unstructured business-related documents from offline and online resources. We go well beyond the digital signature information commonly found on public websites, processing content such as case studies, press releases, content libraries, government filings, and more to produce a detailed and accurate profile of the business needs, installed technologies, services, and other habits and interests of companies.
- Hitwise https://connexity.com/
- Hitwise is a leading audience insights tool that helps marketers, agencies, and brands track website behavior across all industries, understand their audience, and keep tabs on their competition. Hitwise and Connexity, their parent company, provide marketers with insights and audience activation. Their service indexes millions of data points against each of the 650 million addressable devices to build a specific audience. Data includes an eight million-person panel, 20 million websites, 3.5 million mobile devices, 60 thousand audience attributes, and 500 million searches monthly. They utilize observed online behavior, consumer surveys, and shopping profiles to compile unique data sets. They offer solutions for consumer insights, competitive intelligence, audience activation, and search insights.
- HiveWyre https://hivewyre.com/
- Hivewyre’s advertising program provides customized advertising solutions to our partners using second-party data. This targets your unconverted, in-market shoppers to your online retail business from competing sites in real-time. Hivewyre takes the guesswork out of prospecting by reaching shoppers who’ve already shown interest by actually shopping for a similar product elsewhere. We get your brand and message in front of them during their shopping experience. By forming data partnerships with over 500 retailers, Hivewyre can use second-party data to put your product in front of new customers that are already shopping for it.
- I360 http://i-360.com/
- I360’s dual customer base of political organizations and commercial clients presents a unique variety of business requirements to encourage cross-application of practices between verticals. I360 has a comprehensive database of all 199 million American voters containing thousands of pieces of individual and aggregated information. Their data also includes 290 million consumers, 101 million identified individuals, 311 million matched devices, and 1800 unique data points. Clients can leverage this and their capabilities in data science, analytics, technology, development, and advertising.
- iBehavior https://www.i-behavior.com/
- KBM Group acquired iBehavior in 2010. The iBehavior Data Cooperative is the premier consumer transaction data provider that helps multi-channel merchants invest marketing dollars more efficiently. They are the only cooperative to offer behavioral targeting across all channels: postal, online, email, mobile, and in-home addressable. 2,800+ retail and catalog merchants contribute purchase transaction data to iBehavior, including more than 12 billion SKU-level transactions. This represents more than $460 billion in B2B and B2C purchases made by 190 million individual purchasers through online and offline channels.
- Ibotta https://home.ibotta.com/
- Ibotta is the #1 shopping rewards app for driving new customers, bigger baskets, and more trips. We track SKU-level purchases from millions of consumers each month. All purchases are deterministically linked to consumers on a 1:1 basis. Ibotta is uniquely positioned to track a consumer’s purchase behavior across all retail channels and formats, including Big Box, Grocery, Club, Drug, and Convenience. Ibotta's SKU-level purchase data is collected directly from our owned and operated mobile app, providing advertisers complete transparency into the source of our data.
- iCumulus https://icumulus.com.au/
- We use company data, personal and measured expertise, and advanced technology to create specialized and integrated actions that lead to successful business results.
- InfoGroup http://www.infogroup.com/
- Infogroup is a big data, analytics, and marketing service provider that delivers in-class, data-driven, customer-centric technology solutions. Their data and SaaS offerings help clients of all sizes, from small companies to Fortune 100(™) enterprises. Business units include Yes Lifecycle Marketing, Infogroup Data Solutions, and Infogroup Local Marketing Solutions. Products include Data Axle, Marketing Genetics, Marketzone, Bulk Update, Sapphire, Express Update, InfoUSA, Salesgenie, Credit.net, and ReferenceUSA. Infogroup provides digital and traditional marketing channel expertise and access to their proprietary data on 245 million individuals and 25 million businesses. They verify their data at a rate of almost 100,000 phone calls per day and provide point of interest data to the leading in-car navigation systems in North America.
- InMobi https://www.inmobi.com/
- Leverage InMobi’s technology platform and exclusive access to mobile intelligence and create new paths to understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers. Use carrier signals and a massive global scale to laser-focus your targeting and reach your precise audience every time. Unique audiences crafted from extensive data sets provide a holistic view of the customer for deeper context and greater personalization.
- Insticator https://www.insticator.com/
- Insticator gives Publishers the power to embed our interactive ad unit with its companion display and video ads. Customize the video’s location and display ads to adapt perfectly to the context you want to engage your readers.
- Intimate Merger https://cop.evidon.com/companies/intimate-merger
- Intimate Merger is one of the biggest DMP specialized companies in Japan. It won the top place in Japan’s public DMP market, ranking three years in a row. We provide web performance data of the audience visiting our partner’s media and data estimated from statistical processing of consumer panels provided by media research companies. Also, we aggregate data based on keywords extracted from consumer contact via our partners.
- IRI http://www.iriworldwide.com/en-US/solutions/consumer-and-shopper-intelligence
- IRI provides integrated big data, predictive analytics, and forward-looking insights on a single leading technology platform, IRI Liquid Data®. The platform helps CPG, over-the-counter health care, retail, and media companies personalize their marketing and grow their businesses. IRI delivers growth to clients through six areas of expertise: market performance & strategy, consumer & shopper, in-market execution & analytics, media, retail, and technology. 95% of CPG, retail, and health and beauty companies in the Fortune 100 work with IRI. Their industry-leading partnerships with Kantar Shopcom, Oracle Datalogix, and Experian contribute to their data sets.
- IXI http://www.ixicorp.com/
- The IXI Network offers solutions based on wealth. Equifax’s data-driven marketing capabilities deliver insights about clients’ customers, their household economics, and ultimately, their needs and preferences. Industries IXI services include auto, banking & lending, brokerage, communications & digital media, energy, insurance, restaurant, retail & consumer goods, travel, leisure & entertainment. Through a network of financial institutions known as the IXI Network, Equifax directly measures approximately $15 trillion in anonymous U.S. consumer assets, and investments, representing 47 percent of all U.S. consumer invested assets. Their solutions provide insights on consumer financial capacity, investment style, behaviors, and characteristics.
- Kantar Media http://tgi.kantarmedia.com/uk/target/programmatic-targeting
- Kantar Media’s Atelier suite of tools enables agencies to manage media planning and buying. The service is based on currency audience data, rate cards, and competitor information. It covers internet display, mobile, radio, print, cinema, and beyond France, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Belgium, Norway, and Italy. In particular, they provide the reference tool for radio and the internet, involving a complete set of modules: ranking, multi-dimensional mapping, duplication, cross-tabbing, plan scheduling & optimizing graphics, and more. These enable planners to identify and understand a wealth of comparative data across different media to target specific audiences. Their suite of Instar software has been developed to help analyze viewing behavior, TV planning and buying efficiency, and social TV.
- Kayak https://www.kayak.com/
- Reach the travelers you want the moment they need you. Amplify your brand to an engaged audience that’s in-market and eager to book. Get real-time insights on in-market travelers. Customize your campaigns to provide travel solutions. Using our custom tools and features, build campaigns that drive brand, awareness, performance, and more.
- Kochava Collective https://www.kochava.com/data-marketplace/
- Curated and validated dataset with more than 1.3 billion monthly active mobile devices, including app usage, location visitation, device details, interests, digital purchases, and user demographics. By leveraging robust audience creation tools with a rich dataset, Kochava offers both syndicated and custom audiences across every significant brand vertical and form of key behavioral targeting.
- Formerly Leiki, now owned by DoubleVerify
- Leiki provides SaaS solutions for semantic context-based intelligence, intelligent user profiling, and audience segmentation. Industries they serve are publishers, ad tech, advertisers, retail & ecommerce, and finance. Leiki has a proprietary natural language analysis ontology with more than 200,000 topics that empowers their text & user interest analysis, content discovery, and audience segmentation engine. They focus on providing audience and content data services and content discovery services. Their technology helps publishers, retailers, and advertisers understand their user interests with SmartProfiles, increase advertising income with SmartSegments, and show their audience relevant content across sites with SmartMedia.
- Lifesight https://www.lifesight.io/
- Your customers have countless behavioral traits, enrich their data with 100+ online and offline attributes. Map the enhanced data with existing data to discover unknown patterns that can’t be found in your data. Distribute data anywhere and send your enriched data to any social, programmatic, marketing automation, business intelligence, or data warehouse. Build lookalike audiences and extend your audience reach by targeting new similar customers across our consumer database.
- Live Nation https://www.livenation.com/
- Live Nation offers standard and custom ad opportunities across screens, for both display and video, across our network of owned and operated and partner sites. From direct buys to programmatic, our offerings are strategically deployed on behalf of brands to reach the right audiences at the right time, making an impact where and when it matters most. Live Nation’s Social & Proximity products combine social partners, proprietary technologies, and smart location-based marketing capabilities to target relevant fans before, during, and after any event, wherever they consume media.
- Liveramp B2B https://b2b.liveramp.com/
- We’ve created a platform where you can activate your first-party data and connect it with the best ethically-sourced third-party data – to build richer profiles of the audiences you care about and power smarter campaigns to engage them, then accurately measure the impact of your marketing. Using LiveRamp B2B’s universal identity graph, personal and organizational identifiers – like emails, postal addresses, and phone numbers – are connected to anonymous identifiers – like cookies and device IDs in a privacy-conscious way. These connections allow you to reach the people and accounts you want to sell into and attribute individuals’ interactions across any channel or technology platform.
- Lotame http://www.lotame.com/data-exchange/
- Lotame offers a DMP, data exchange, an audience optimizer, a cross-device, data stream, onboarding, syndicate, and aiTV. Lotame’s audience segments, consisting of billions of cookies and mobile device IDs, are available in more than 40 advertising platforms, including Google, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, and more. These segments are also available directly within Lotame’s DMP, giving every marketer, agency, publisher, and platform access to their third-party data. In addition to offering billions of data points collected from their publishers’ network with over 50,000 profile attributes, Lotame provides access to over 5,000 global ready-to-target, pre-packaged audience segments and exclusive co-branded partnerships.
- Lovoo https://www.lovoo.com/security
- Millions of our users log in to LOVOO each day to get to know new people and discover new things. They have a high affinity for technology, are socially active, and open-minded. And wherever they happen to be: With our advertising program, you reach them directly, without any detours. Whether it’s an app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges: We offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With our campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
- MasterCard Advisors http://www.mastercardadvisors.com/solutions/media
- Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides near real-time transaction data and proprietary analysis, data-driven consulting, and marketing services solutions. They offer insights to financial institutions, local banks & credit unions, merchants, advertisers, and governments. They also provide data & analytics, loyalty solutions & marketing campaigns, and consulting services. Mastercard Advisors provides access to 43 billion anonymized, near-real transactions from 2 billion cardholders in 210 countries worldwide. Data & analytics use transaction data overlaid with industry experts’ insights to deliver media, risk, businesses, and payments.
- MasterCard Smart Audiences http://www.mastercardadvisors.com/solutions/media
- Mastercard Audiences are powerful behavioral-based segments derived from actual anonymized transaction data. Advertisers are enabled to reach the most relevant consumer populations based on real-world spending insights. Mastercard’s standard segments are available in three categories. Leverage insights from the power of aggregated spend data to identify: (1) Top Tier Spenders, (2) Frequent Transactors & (3) users In the Market to spend by category. Maximize your ROI with Mastercard standard, seasonal or custom insights. Mastercard Audience data is collected through brick-and-mortar, e-commerce, and mobile transactions processed by Mastercard Worldwide’s payment card network.
- MedData Group https://www.meddatagroup.com/
- MedData Group is the leading provider of Healthcare Professional (HCP) data solutions for fueling multichannel digital advertising programs. With a database of more than 2 million HCP records, we offer a portfolio of highly flexible, innovative data solutions that allow for sophisticated and accurate segmentation and targeting of HCP audiences at the National Provider Identifier number (NPI) level at the largest scale available. In addition to standard segments, we provide extensive custom audience segmentation based on a wide range of clinical behavior (Rx, Dx, Px), demographic, firmographic, and other professional data fields.
- Media Source Solutions http://www.mediasourcesolutions.com/
- Media Source Solutions offers digital/display advertising, mobile, lead generation, hyper-local advertising, big data, consumer packaged goods buying behavior, demographic online/offline consumer behavior & demographic data, and retargeting. Industries served to include retail, automotive, travel, health & beauty, environment, cruise, underbanked, home improvement, debt/payday loans, and family. Media Source Solutions offers a 125 million cookie-based user pool. The BuyerSourceUSA email and postal file’s exclusive list manager has identified the interests, demographics & psychographics, and buyer attributes of over 12 million consumers.
- Merit Direct https://www.meritdirect.com/
- MeritDirect is a data-driven marketing company and provider of global omnichannel solutions, offering integrated marketing through a wide array of products and services. MeritBase(™) is the industry’s premier B2B list-specific cooperative database. For acquisition efforts, over 1,800 lists are available to mailers, all on a list-specific basis. Their b2bBase(SM) is a multi-million name database of business-to-business multi-buyers created through MeritDirect and Experian’s collaboration.
- Merkle http://www.merkleinc.com/
- Merkle helps over 400 world-class clients with customer strategy, performance media, customer experience & personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services. Merkle’s proprietary data set, DataSource, provides insights to auto, finance, interest & lifestyle, personas, demographics, purchase, and home & real estate. They have numerous clients in travel, media & entertainment, B2B, wealth management, technology, insurance, health, retail, nonprofit, and financial services. They manage 3.7 billion first-party customer records and manage $1.5 billion in global media. They deliver 10 billion personalized emails and over 20 million mobile messages annually. One of Merkle’s featured products is M1(™), Dentsu Aegis Network’s 100% people-based insights, planning, activation, and measurement platform.
- Moat http://www.moat.com/
- Moat provides real-time, multi-platform, and actionable marketing analytics, including measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 33 billion times per day. They focus on the campaign, creative, domain, URL, placement, author, and impression transparency. Moat has over fifty metrics in video and display that pass Media Rating Council scrutiny.
- MobileWalla https://www.mobilewalla.com/
- Mobilewalla observes mobile behavior worldwide, capturing 1.1 billion consumer footprints, including 487 million devices observed in the US alone from 300 million consumers. Mobilewalla segments are derived from the hundreds of millions of mobile consumer profiles created and maintained by Mobilewalla. Their segments are composed of directly addressable device IDs.
- Narrative https://www.narrative.io/
- Instantly access trillions of raw data points from 40+ data providers. Narrative makes it fast and easy to discover and access the precise information you need to help you increase your speed to market, save money, and reduce risk. Narrative’s Data Discovery Assistant allows users to find high-value attributes suitable for various data needs in an intuitive and easy-to-understand interface—whether as a marketer seeking to improve personalization, an analyst conducting competitive analysis as a data scientist feeding predictive models.
- Navegg https://www.navegg.com/en/
- Navegg is a leading provider of Latin American online audience data. By analyzing navigation habits, interests, and web audience behavior on desktops or mobile devices, Navegg provides exclusive data on more than 400 million Internet users. They work with brands and publishers to help them identify their best audiences.
- NCSolutions https://www.ncsolutions.com/
- NCSolutions delivers expert insights based on buyer behavior to connect brands with buyers faster, more efficiently and better results. Our research-based insights, collective wisdom, and proven techniques help brands target the right segments based on in-store purchase behaviors, optimize campaigns. At the same time, in-flight and measure the resulting incremental sales. As a strategic partner, we ensure our clients are always at the forefront of advertising effectiveness.
- Near https://near.co/data/
- The data platform derives actionable intelligence from unique, large-scale datasets in a privacy-safe manner by using AI/ML models. Curate bespoke audiences with real-world data and activate them on programmatic platforms. Create custom audiences with online & offline world data and get real-time audience estimates across digital channels
- NetWise http://www.netwisedata.com/
- The Industry’s most complete B2B Audience Data, backed by our proprietary B2B-to-Consumer ID Graph. Create audiences as broad as you want or as targeted as you need. Reach the same person at work and at home, across every channel, on every device, via any sales or marketing platform. Our ID-Graph allows complete, accurate, and expansive B2B Targeting.
- Networld https://www.networld.hk/en/services/networld-data-solutions/
- We aggregate and classify intent data from Discuss.com.hk, Price.com.hk, and Uwants.com, the top discussion forums and price-comparison / e-commerce websites in Hong Kong.
- Neustar https://www.home.neustar/
- Neustar is a global information services provider offering marketing, risk, security, and communications solutions. Industries they serve include retail and consumer packaged goods, financial services, automotive, travel & hospitality, communications, and technology. Their industry-leading authoritative identity and extensive partner ecosystem eliminate the low-quality linkages that lead to media waste. In addition to onboarding, Neustar lets you segment, activate, and measure that data. This allows you to syndicate audiences across multiple devices, retarget customers on every channel and device, target the best customers and prospects, optimize the media mix with intuitive analytic dashboards, and determine true online/offline ROI with closed-loop analysis. Their data is validated through 2 million inbound connections a day. They have one of the largest offline data networks in the industry: 120 million US households, 220 million US adults, 500 million email addresses, and 500 million phone numbers.
- Nielsen https://www.nielsen.com/eu/en/solutions/capabilities/nielsenmarketingcloud-daas/
- By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. We measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media to discover what audiences love. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
- Ninth Decimal (Now InMarket) https://inmarket.com/
- NinthDecimal is a marketing platform powered by location data. Their platform enhances the location data with a combination of engagement, demographic, contextual, first & third-party data, spend data, time of day, day of the week, and other factors to deliver the most relevant audience for a brand. NinthDecimal processes trillions of data points from over 230 million unique devices every month to power its product suite. Companies activate NinthDecimal’s customer intelligence through audience targeting, measurement, insights, and data licensing solutions. Location Graph is one of the most precise audience intelligence technology in the market. It is a multi-layered learning machine built on data from over one billion anonymized devices. They have taken the time to accumulate exact property boundaries for virtually the entire United States. Location Conversion Index (LCI ® ) is the leading offline attribution solution with over 200 integrated media and advertising partners.
- Nordic Data Resources https://www.nordicdataresources.com/
- We use census data to segment geographical neighborhoods in key Nordic consumer markets. Our lifestyle personas are built from real census data. They are reliable and stable over time. We segment neighborhoods, not individuals. Our targeting is 100% GDPR compliant.
- Novantas https://www.novantas.com/
- Novantas is a leading fintech provider of advanced decision support systems and data, supporting banks in advancing their customer growth strategies. The company licenses cross-bank data, predictive scores, and advanced analytical platforms that empower financial institutions to become more precise, nimble, and economical as they transition customers into a digital world.
- OmniDIGITAL https://www.omnidigitalgroup.com/
- Omni Lightning is tracking software that integrates with your point-of-sale system (POS) and allows for tracking with Facebook and Instagram ads. It will enable you to place ads in front of everyone in your POS system. Allowing for a higher lifetime value amongst your existing customers.
- OnAudience http://www.onaudience.com/
- OnAudience provides Big Data tools and services for online marketing in over 40 markets in Europe and North America. It is a tailor-made solution for performance marketing focused on customers and e-commerce platforms. The company has one of the largest third-party data sets in the world that consists of over 9 billion user profiles. OnAudience integrates data management, including DMP and Data Exchange, with programmatic buying, including DSP and Mailing Exchange. A reported 600 million users have ad-blocking software worldwide. OnAudience’s UnBlock is a simple way to discover ad blocking and protect revenues. UnBlock provides full support for all popular advertising formats, including HTML5, Rich Media, Video, and OpenRTB SSPs.
- oneAudience http://www.oneaudience.com/
- oneAudience, a leading mobile data intelligence provider, connects mobile app usage with offline and online data. Their deterministic individual profiles allow advertisers to discover unique mobile audiences across every major vertical and enhance their data-driven marketing strategies. oneAudience data uncovers hidden mobile insights, including consumers’ favorite apps. They deterministically match each mobile device to an individual’s email address, demographics, lifestyle data, and purchase behaviors to provide a complete view of the customer and create powerful audience segments. With deterministic device ID matching, every impression, every conversion, and every click can be tied back to one identifiable consumer with a rich profile full of actionable data.
- OneData https://onedata.org/
- High-performance data management solution offers unified data access across globally distributed environments and multiple types of underlying storage, allowing users to share, collaborate and perform computations on the stored data easily.
- Oracle https://www.oracle.com/big-data/
- Discover what makes your audience take action and where to engage them with Contextual Intelligence and audience solutions from Oracle Data Cloud. Protect against fraud while ensuring your ads are in view and appearing alongside safe, relevant content. Drive campaign success with solutions for viewability, invalid traffic, and brand safety.
Measure and drive attention across all your campaigns with Moat. Find out how you can optimize campaigns in real-time to ensure success.
- Discover what makes your audience take action and where to engage them with Contextual Intelligence and audience solutions from Oracle Data Cloud. Protect against fraud while ensuring your ads are in view and appearing alongside safe, relevant content. Drive campaign success with solutions for viewability, invalid traffic, and brand safety.
- Orb Intelligence
- Acquired by Dun & Bradstreet
- OS Data Solutions https://osdatasolutions.de/
- As one of the largest German data pools, OS Data Solutions combines the digital reach of Ströer with qualitative intent and purchase data from the Otto Group. Based on more than 37 million CRM data, we offer advertisers and agencies premium data products for display, mobile, and video campaigns to target over 50 million unique users.
- OwnerIQ http://www.owneriq.com/
- OwnerIQ has built a thriving second-party data marketplace, allowing marketers at retailers, brands, and all company types to operate in a more transparent data economy with access to audience data that is relevant and effective. Second-party data is sourced transparently from the marketing partners a brand is already working with or brands that share data with non-competitive brands in exchange for compensation. OwnerIQ’s real-time decisions engine was custom built around their unique data set. It includes a 1.3 trillion impressions process monthly, over 500 billion opportunities seen across mobile devices, over 600,000 data points calculated on every opportunity, 2.6 billion interactions with cataloged products, and 1.6 billion interactions with cataloged brands. CoEx is OwnerIQ’s proprietary audience platform that supports their second-party data marketplace.
- Pacific Data Partners https://liveramp.com/blog/liveramp-acquires-pacific-data-partners/
- Pacific Data Partners is the largest B2B data marketplace with more than 50 billion data records compiled for marketing, sales, and analytics use cases. We work with premium B2B and B2C data providers to bring high-quality and interconnected B2B data to market. Their data products include a standard data taxonomy and custom data segments tailor-made to achieve specific goals. Pacific Data Partners provides more than 800 B2B audience segments, over 350 consumer audience segments, and custom Account-Based Marketing and Technology-Based Marketing segments to use. With access to data on more than 300 million professionals, rich insights on 30+ million companies, and detailed analytics on more than 50K technologies, Pacific Data Partners has compiled the most comprehensive B2B data asset available. These B2B audiences can be leveraged through their syndicated taxonomy as well as through custom audiences. Additionally, Pacific Data Partners provides a comprehensive set of self-declared demographic, interest, a past purchase, and real estate audience segments.
- PeerLogix https://www.peerlogix.com/
- PeerLogix offers the level of granularity we can include in the taxonomy of our data sets. Our direct pipeline and position ‘in the stream’ allow us to create and identify content markers that offer far deeper audience insights. Advertisers leveraging PeerLogix data can create completely custom data sets that target viewers not only by genre of programming they consume but also by the titles they watch, the channels those titles originate from, the studio that produced the title even by the actors/actresses that appear in the content.
- Pelmorex https://www.pelmorex.com/en/
- As a leader in unified-cross platforms and location-based data, we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-impact solutions. Our data drives decision-making in areas such as sales, marketing, and product development. Our large reach and highly engaged users contribute to data solutions and insights. Which in turn delivers improved results. Data keeps getting bigger, and with our experience, Pelmorex Data Solutions knows a thing or two about turning data insights into analytics. Over the decades, we’ve accumulated a wide and deep pool of data that gives us insights into how to efficiently and effectively reach consumers. With Pelmorex Data Solutions, our expert team of data gurus leverages user data to get the most out of your marketing strategies and targeting efforts. We’ve developed and refined our geo segmentation capabilities and use that information to tell a compelling consumer story.
- PeoplefindersDaaS https://www.peoplefindersdaas.com/
- PeoplefindersDaaS provides custom audience creation and ready-made “deterministic only” data segments for Marketers, Agencies, and Platforms executing Sales, Marketing, and Analytics/Measurement mandates. We provide the fastest execution in the industry, typically measured in hours – speed to market is critical to our clients, and they appreciate our commitment to conform to their timelines.
- Pinsight Carrier Consortium https://pinsightmedia.com/solutions/pinsightpersonas
- Pinsight is the leading source of audiences built upon carrier-level first-party mobile data. A 24/7 in-depth view of your target audience that’s as fresh and fluid as their minute-by-minute behavior. From verified demographics to custom audiences, be confident you’re reaching your best customers. If you want to target based on real people, you start with mobile data at the carrier-level. We analyze the app usage, mobile web behavior, and persistent tens of millions of users every day to reveal consumers’ authentic mindsets.
- Placed was acquired by Foursquare in 2019.
- Place IQ http://www.placeiq.com/
- PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology company that helps businesses leverage location-based insights to connect with and understand audiences. They offer advertising, measurement, analytics, and data-as-a-service. LandMark by PlaceIQ provides seamless access to premier location data for cutting-edge analytics. They created Darwin, which is a proprietary filtering technology that identifies and removes fraudulent and inaccurate location data. Location data can be even more powerful when it’s combined with other data sets. PlaceIQ works with partners every day to amplify the power of location with premier third-party data.
- Powered by Inscape https://www.inscape.tv/
- Inscape's TV audience viewing data is leveraged by brands, agencies, networks, measurement companies, DMPs, and marketing technology platforms to power massive transformations in the industry. Optimize your time, money, and effort. Combining unparalleled scale with more reliable, accurate viewing data from millions of TVs produces granular data for greater precision and unprecedented ad measurement.
- PreciseTarget https://www.precisetarget.com/
- PreciseTarget's unique shopper data help apparel retailers and brands acquire and understand their highest-value customers. By applying deep data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to billions of retail transactions, PreciseTarget has developed the only dataset that profiles consumers' preferences and tastes. The result is that you acquire customers with lower bounce rates and a higher likelihood to make repeat purchases. Because when you offer people what they want, you sell more stuff.
- Profound Networks http://www.profound.net/
- Profound Networks provides planetary-scale business insights through internet mapping with over 235 million global domains and 4 billion IP addresses. They offer data mappers, domain append, address append, and IP validation. The Digital Business Intelligence (DBI) database captures both routable & non-routable domains and IP addresses and refreshes them quarterly. DBI currently tracks approximately 80 technology attributes for each domain and has several hundred more attributes in various development and testing stages. Fortune 500 companies use DBI for various business-related tasks, processes, projects & programs in marketing, competitive intelligence, market sizing, territory mapping, sales, finance, supply-chain management, and more. Other uses include traffic analysis, security, predictive analytics, viability studies, and measurements. DBI is a multiple-language supported product.
- Publishers Clearing House https://www.pch.com/
- Publishers Clearing House is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a unique blend of curated multi-channel shopping and free-to-play chance to win digital entertainment across a network of web and app-based entertainment properties. Data and analytics have been at the core of the PCH business strategy for more than 60 years. With a strong foundation of consumer loyalty and direct relationships, PCH has evolved into a multi-channel media company that combines digital entertainment, commerce, and direct-to-consumer marketing, creating an attractive destination for consumers, marketers, and retailers alike.
- PushSpring http://www.pushspring.com/
- PushSpring provides audience data, insights, and publisher solutions with the ultimate goal of activation. The PushSpring Audience Console offers mobile app audiences at scale. They use advanced machine learning techniques applied to billions of monthly mobile app and device-level signals so their data scientists can create targeting personas and custom segments. PushSpring offers audience data across 200 million targetable mobile device IDs and 200 million targetable cookies. You can create, view, and export custom segments in minutes to tailor one’s mobile targeting strategy with verified device-level data.
- Qualia https://www.qualia.com/
- Qualia identifies in-market audiences by collecting and analyzing online and offline consumer actions (product comparisons, wish list additions, store visitation, etc.) coming directly from our website, app, and SDK partners. Their data stands out because they only collect declarative signals expressed by consumers, and their proprietary IQ algorithm evaluates each signal based on strength, recency, frequency, and dwell time. They ingest multiple actions performed across multiple devices, creating a holistic view of the in-market consumer instead of simply classifying a consumer as in-market based on one action. Qualia has in-app data available, covering 16 categories, including technology, travel, entertainment, and shopping. An example of how their entertainment movie segments are defined – consumers exhibiting the strongest and most recent signals of intent toward actors/actresses, the film industry, DVD releases, movie theatres, etc. Other categories they cover include lifestyle, home improvement, sports, health, business, and more.
- Quotient https://www.quotient.com/
- With data on over 76 billion retail item transactions and 4 billion digital coupon activations annually, Quotient lets you efficiently and precisely target audiences, personalize creative, measure sales results and optimize campaigns in a closed-loop.
- Rakuten Insight JP https://insight.rakuten.co.jp/en/
- Rakuten Insight, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rakuten, Inc.*, is a market research firm founded in Japan. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and leveraging synergy within the Rakuten Group, Rakuten Insight offers professional marketing research services for its clients. By conducting online surveys and research planning, proposals, and analyses by experts, large-scale panel systems, and innovative technologies, Rakuten Insight can offer unique and innovative solutions to its clients’ highest standards of quality.
- Ranker http://www.ranker.com/
- Ranker is a leading digital media company for opinion-based crowdsourced rankings on just about everything. Ranker has collected more than 350 million votes on over 100,000 people, places, and things with one of the world’s largest opinion databases. Ranker attracts more than 50 million monthly unique visitors and over 80 million visits worldwide and is a top-ranked publisher in the US. Ranker is built on consumer engagement. Their data and technology allow them to micro-target ads and deliver insights about audiences and brands unlike any other site on the web. Lists and videos are the heart of what they do. They offer various advertising opportunities in display, branded & sponsored video, mobile, and social media amplification that get brands results.
- Retargetly https://retargetly.com/
- Retargetly is the leading independent DMP and Data Exchange that focuses on Hispanic audiences. They power publishers, marketers, and advertising agencies from U.S., EMEA, and Latam with proprietary segmentation technology and audiences that deliver results. Through their Smart DMP solution—the first freemium data management platform for publishers—and exclusive partnerships with top selected data providers, they collect data across multiple online and offline properties and offer the best Hispanic and Latino audience segments for both branding and direct-response campaigns.
- Roy Morgan https://www.roymorgan.com/
- Roy Morgan gives you the power of the world's best market research data in ready-made reports and profiles with the latest research statistics, information, and news. This includes consumer satisfaction reports, customer profiles, and industry reports relevant to your target audience.
- Samba TV https://samba.tv/
- Samba TV is redefining the past half-century’s broken TV measurement model, delivering truth to publishers about the programming audiences watch and enabling marketers to meet the consumer on their terms, with relevant and impactful engagements. Use our data to reach cord-cutters and other light TV viewers in your target audience and deliver relevant ads to viewers’ phones, tablets, PCs, and CTV based on what they watch on TV.
- Scanbuy http://www.scanlife.com/
- The ScanLife Mobile Engagement Platform offers easy-to-use mobile marketing solutions for brands, agencies, and retailers. The platform provides the tools you need to track the performance of campaigns using QR Codes, NFC triggers, and other consumer-friendly mobile technology. Scanbuy is a leading SmartLabel QR code service provider helping brands deliver the transparency consumers are demanding. Consumers simply scan QR Codes on product packages to gain instant connections to specific information supplied by the brand owner. With their enterprise-class platforms, industry experience, and IP protection, they have activated thousands of packages on behalf of brands wanting to deliver on the SmartLabel promise.
- Semasio https://www.semasio.com/
- Gain complete control, transparency, and ownership of your targeting with Semasio. We understand pages and users on their terms – the terms pages contain and users consume on those pages. This empowers you to seamlessly target both users and pages, executing a truly Unified Semantic Targeting strategy. We provide an audience, contextual, and brand fit targeting.
- Semcasting https://www.semcasting.com/
- Semcasting pioneered IP targeting with machine learning to maximize customer reach on any device with complete transparency. Our twice patented technology allows organizations to onboard CRM data, create new prospect audiences, identify qualified leads, and monitor audience performance.
- ShareThis https://sharethis.com/
- ShareThis is the leading source of online behavioral data across the open web. With a global network of 3M publisher domains, the ShareThis network captures shares, searches, clicks, and page views, providing a dynamic and comprehensive picture of consumer interest and intent. Marketers can leverage this proprietary, real-time data to better understand their audiences and connect with them in the moments that matter most. ShareThis is the largest independent source of online, real-time, interest, and intent data. Our data is global, transparent, and proprietary. ShareThis offers over 1,000 vertical, seasonal, life event, demographic, b2b, and intent audiences.
- SirData http://www.sirdata.com/home/
- Supported by a network of more than 150 publishers, SirData collects and processes web users’ browsing data. They uncover users’ intent and interest signals on each web page to score precisely their browsing behaviors and content consumptions through semantic analysis. They offer pretargeting and enrichment solutions. Sirdata’s advanced data analysis turns browsing behaviors and content consumptions into intent signals for highly qualified live audience segments, including more than 400 prebuilt audience intent and interest segments for seamless targeting and more than 2500 categories refreshed in real-time for customized audience segments. They also have over 330 million cookies and operate in five countries. Sirdata connects with technological marketing platforms—DMPs, CRM platforms, DSPs, and UX personalization solutions— to activate its audience pools and monitor cross-channel and personalized marketing tactics.
- Skimlinks http://skimlinks.com/
- Skimlinks is a global leading content-to-commerce platform helping marketers find people who want to buy their products and publishers looking to monetize their editorial content. Skimlinks works with merchants, brands, publishers, blogs & editorial, news sites, online communities, content networks, mobile apps, and commercial platforms. They create new revenue for publishers by automatically affiliating links in content and syndicating the behavior data to marketers for advertising. Skimlinks is used on 1.5 million websites globally by more than 57,000 publishers, and they process millions of transactions every day. Over 4.6 billion page impressions generating 14.6 billion API calls a month go through their system, with a response time of fewer than 150 milliseconds. Last year, their network drove more than $1 billion of e-commerce transactions. Data buyers can get insights from 1.1 billion cookies.
- SmarterTravel, a TripAdvisor Company https://www.smartertravel.com/
- SmarterTravel, a TripAdvisor subsidiary, now offers its unique in-market travel audiences through Neustar AdAdvisor. SmarterTravel audiences aggregate consumers who have performed a travel search, clearly signaling strong intent. SmarterTravel audiences allow marketers to drill down even further, targeting consumers based on the destination the consumer is planning to travel to or what the consumer is shopping for – signals that can indicate where they are in the trip planning cycle.
- Solve Media http://www.solvemedia.com/security/index.html
- Solve Media is owned by Adiant, a digital media technology company with a mission to deliver innovative solutions for advertisers and publishers. Solve Media’s proprietary TYPE-IN(™) advertising guarantees messaging won’t be ignored as it lets users type in brand messages where they interact on web pages and mobile apps—replacing CAPTCHAs, allowing people to skip video pre-roll ads, or unblocking access to valuable mobile experiences. Solve Media’s WiFi Unlock(™) uses branded ad interactions that offer free public WiFi. Solve Media’s security solution was developed as a platform to help differentiate humans from automated bots. It is designed to protect website publishers from automated submissions, spam, attacks, and other fraudulent activity types. Solve Media provides a security platform that thousands of website publishers implement through a Turing test, otherwise known as a CAPTCHA or HIP, to validate end-users authenticity.
- Specialist Marketing Services https://www.sms-inc.com/
- Specialists Marketing Services, Inc. is a data-driven, multi-channel marketing company that provides strategic customer acquisition services to leading brands, agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. As a leading provider of direct marketing lists, including our CustomerConnect360 (CC360) and Business Intelligence Solutions files, we leverage data-driven strategies to target the right audience across multiple channels, including direct mail, email, digital, and social media. CC360 is built through proprietary methodologies using response, transactional, warranties, surveys, new mover, and public records, and it offers the richest consumer data available today. The Business Intelligence Solutions (BIS) Database is a multi-sourced business file containing postal, email, phone numbers, and in-depth business demographics.
- StartApp https://www.startapp.com/
- Access hundreds of user segments, each containing millions of active consumers. Segments include custom-made audiences or a selection of pre-packaged audiences from shopping behaviors to demographic characteristics, product affinities, carrier subscriptions, and many more. Segments are activated across multiple platforms and can be integrated into your own data sets.
- Acquired by Telefónica's Axonix
- StatSocial http://www.statsocial.com/
- StatSocial has developed a proprietary data-centric approach to help clients know, segment, and reach their social audiences. They have identified over 600 million social profiles, defined across over 40,000 distinct segments. They acquire essential insights across 60+ social networks and every major blogging platform. With 40,000+ defining variables, one gains keen marketing insights about audience composition and its characteristics in a highly flexible manner. Their recently introduced Twitter affinity graph enables revolutionary insight into an audience’s interests. They uncover and categorize more than 370 interest categories and expose affinity scores for more than one thousand TV shows, thousands of consumer brands, and more than twenty thousand celebrities. Their data scientists have modeled the entire US population into 200 unique clusters. Using billions of inputs for over 120 million US consumers, they have segmented naturally occurring population clusters across distinct demographic and household types. These are personality traits provided by IBM Watson, combined with people’s passions, which they have source from their social activities online.
- Stirista https://www.stirista.com/
- Stirista now offers digital solutions for online audience targeting, providing more than just basic demographics. Use Stirista’s powerful B2B and B2C data to find the customers that matter to you. Our data files are verified for accuracy and enhanced with offline and online data to give you the most complete picture of your ideal customer.
- Tagtoo https://www.tagtoo.com.tw/about_en.html
- Tagtoo is a leading Dynamic Product Ads (DPA) platform in Asia, providing the best online ads experience for advertisers and audiences. Tagtoo focuses on digital advertising display technology to reach potential customers cross border and cross-screen. We use big data analysis to discover consumer behavior and display personalized recommendations ads.
- TapAd https://www.tapad.com/
- By creating not only the first but the most robust global cross-device digital identity graph on the market, Tapad has partnered with brands to maximize their digital marketing investment for years to come. The Tapad Graph enables marketers to identify a brand customer or related household across multiple devices, unlocking key use cases across programmatic targeting, media measurement, attribution, and personalization globally.
- TG360 https://www.tg360tech.com/
- With data collected from marketing/advertisement service providers for many years, TG360 developed a DMP solution containing segments and analyzes Big Data. TG360 is different from other DMP providers that merely collect and sell data by having the largest volume and highest quality of data and the analytical skills to categorize data. TG360 analyzes and categorizes a large volume of data into more than 250 "Interests" categories every day using AI and Machine Learning analytical skills and guarantees to provide audiences’ most recent behavioral data. We use the integrated online and offline behavioral data to enhance targeting digital advertising areas and gain customer insights and develop new products.
- The AdEx https://theadex.com/
- The ADEX data marketplace is our solution to actively distribute various data without inventory enforcement by having just one central point of contact: our platform. Use standard segments or customized audiences you want to share. There has never been an easier way of deciding who can buy your data and make most of your audiences. Third-party data sales can be made at every relevant DSP, SSP, Exchange, AdServer, and DMP that comes to mind. We enable selecting a huge list of standard segments, which can be activated and used immediately in every system available. In addition to that, you can customize segments based on your specific, individual requirement for each partner.
- The Yellow Pages https://www.yellowpages.com/
- Promote your business online where consumers aren't just searching, but they're buying. Consumers don't just browse internet directories; they search them because they're ready to contact a business or make a purchase. With Extended Search Solutions on Yellowpages.com, Yelp.com, Superpages.com, Dexknows.com, and our extended search partner network, consumers can always find you when they need you most.
- ThinkNow http://www.thinknowresearch.com/
- ThinkNow enables companies and government agencies to discover the cultural drivers that influence consumer decisions. ThinkNow ConneKt is a multicultural MarTech audience planning and segmentation tool that combines behavioral mobile data, first-party data, and panel profile insights to create a holistic view of your target market. They provide insight solutions to help organizations thrive in a changing demographic environment. ThinkNow also owns and operates one of the largest and most representative Hispanic online panels in the industry, DigaYGane.com, which is used to service their research and provide the samples to the leading market research companies in the world. ThinkNow Research provides full-service market research services to federal government agencies, including full data security compliance, nationally representative samples, hard-to-reach/niche audiences, and handling sensitive or confidential topics.
- TiVo Research http://www.tivoresearch.com/
- TiVo Research analyzes set-top box data with first-party, digital, purchase, and location-based consumer data. Their analytics software, along with TiVo’s data and advertising products, uncovers behavior patterns and provides predictive, actionable insights to maximize TV inventory value and drive audience loyalty across screens. They match reliable, single-source TV data streams in the industry with household-level behavioral data—purchase, retail, online, and more—for greater efficiency. With 2 million active households in all 210 DMAs plus TiVo’s matching algorithms for digital and linear reporting, their dataset is competitive and refreshed monthly. In addition to Guide Advertising, TiVo also offers Sponsored Discovery, leveraging areas beyond the guide, such as recommendations carousels, where people discover content and are truly engaged. They also provide a one-of-a-kind Sponsored Experience inventory that lives within the sought-after TiVo set-top-box footprint. TiVo’s Advertising is a unique and effective way to reach millions of households across entertainment providers and devices.
- TownWiFi https://townwifi.jp/index_en.html
- TownWiFi Analytics determines the prospective customers who purchase products from the target store based on the huge amount of WiFi connection information collected in the automatic WiFi connection app "Town WiFi.” Then, by detecting that the identified prospective customer connects to the store's WiFi, it is possible to measure whether they actually visited the store. Prospect customers are extracted based on gender, age, whether they are within the target store’s business area, and whether they visit the store. Discover the best timing for the best prospects.
- TransUnion https://www.transunion.com/corporate/business/business.page
- TransUnion offers numerous products and solutions that provide complete and multidimensional information to understand customers’ informed decisions that create businesses’ opportunities. This includes access to more than 200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States. Their database maintains approximately 500 million business and client credit histories worldwide, provided by more than 85,000 credit-granting institutions. TransUnion Marketing and Audience segmentation solutions help identify leads for new offers and cross-sell, optimize channel strategies and engage consumers more effectively—both offline and online. TransUnion’s IDVision (SM) suite of solutions allows you to push the right customers through while proactively identifying fraudulent situations; reduce risk, manual reviews & back-office expenses; gain a complete view of online & offline consumer identities, and make better, faster verification decisions.
- Tru Optik https://www.truoptik.com/
- Tru Optik powers targeted advertising across the streaming media ecosystem. Each of our solutions is powered by our patented Household Graph of more than 80 million homes. The result is a portfolio that enables the world’s leading brands, agencies, media companies, and platforms to identify, engage and measure audiences across OTT, streaming audio and cloud-based gaming with unmatched scale, accuracy, and privacy compliance.
- TrueData https://www.truedata.co/
- TrueData provides verified, high-quality mobile data and machine learning engines to build audiences that deliver and consistently improve with time. Take smarter actions by analyzing the customers of 6,000+ major companies or profiling your customers against thousands of mobile-first attributes.
- TrueData Japan https://www.truedata.co/
- True Data has a purchase history of 60 million individuals. Our retailer clients’ entire ID-POS/POS data is collected daily through “CRM Partnership Programs.” Currently handling data of 60M loyalty cardholders and making purchase data available for various purposes, including maintenance and cleansing of product master data, providing analysis tools, consulting/training, and enabling users to leverage purchase behavior data.
- TruSignal (Acquired by TransUnion) https://www.transunion.com/
- TruSignal is a leader in predictive score marketing technology, empowering and serving leading platforms & agencies. Their industry expertise spans from automotive, CPG, Financial Services to Retail. TruSignal uses people-based offline data, predictive scoring, and cross-channel ID matching to deliver a more advanced end-to-end modeling solution for platforms and agencies to enhance existing solutions that help marketers and advertisers more effectively target the right people and pay the right price for every impression. The TruAudience platform is a data insights, modeling, and cross-channel solution to create custom people-based audiences to improve targeting, optimize bidding and increase audience scale. They use a sample of first or third-party audience data and offline consumer profile data to calculate a score for 247 million US adults that predict who is likely to convert. These custom people-based audiences are built from verified profile data to use across desktop, native, mobile, social, video, TV, and radio. Their data includes 400 distribution partners, 360 audience insights, and hundreds of audiences built monthly. They also offer a predictive scoring engine, custom APIs, Bid Price Optimizer (™), and targeting capabilities.
- Twine Data http://www.twinedata.com/
- Twine delivers real, people-based data that is never inferred, modeled, or extrapolated from bots or screens. Mobile marketers can use Twine for mobile audience targeting, mobile insights, mobile onboarding, and mobile data feed. They work with a broad set of mobile data types on the market, providing publishers and marketers with a single platform for data monetization, insights, and effective mobile marketing. For app publishers, twine offers flexibility and control of their data licensing while protecting the long-term value of data assets and respecting the consumer’s privacy. Twine provides a source of unique, fresh, and vetted data for targeting and intelligence for marketers and data scientists. Their data is sourced from hundreds of publishers and vetters via their strict quality control includes 400 million mobile users mapped, 1000 million users in mobile segments, and 34 billion mobile location signals.
- Ultimate Data https://www.ultimateaudiences.com/
- Target your programmatic advertising more accurately than ever before. Engineered by applying predictive analytics to massive consumer spending data, Ultimate Audiences enable you to engage real buyers with proven, recent intent to spend in your category. Discover the perfect marketing audience for your brand now by using the Advanced Audience .
- Unacast https://www.unacast.com/
- Understanding how people move around the planet leads to better products and stronger business decisions. We combine location data, map data, and strategic intelligence to provide clients with the best possible picture of real-world human activity.
- V12 https://v12data.com/
- V12 Data maps offline demographic, lifestyle, and purchase data into privacy-complaint online audience segments, applying skilled data blending, triple validation, and focus on individual-level data for superior results. Our clients leverage 14 distinct audience categories and 1.9 thousand data segments to reach the most relevant, responsive online audiences.
- Valassis Digital https://www.valassis.com/
- Powered by the Valassis Consumer GraphTM, you will confidently reach in-market consumers with audience segments that combine the location activity, purchase intent, and offline and online consumer interests from more than 1 billion unique devices. Valassis Digital offers over 750 branded audience segments and custom segments that cover every major vertical and industry. Valassis Digital audiences are built from real-world consumer visits and interests across mobile and desktop to satisfy any marketing goal.
- Vendigi http://vendigi.com/
- Vendigi’s unique combination of property intelligence, mortgage performance, and online behavior introduces an array of digital audiences for data-driven marketers to reach consumers at key moments, driving superior campaign performance. Their modeled audiences introduce a new awareness allowing marketers to place their brand in the context of a consumer’s needs. This new dimension of data empowers verticals in the real estate space to deliver breakthrough digital advertising experiences to the right audience at the right time. Exclusive integrations with real estate technology platforms combine real-time signals and predictive analytics to create powerful audience segments. Varying propensities allow marketers to scale for branding and direct response while reaching national and local audiences across web, social, and mobile platforms.
- Vertical Mass http://site.verticalmass.com/
- Vertical Mass is one of the leading data solutions platforms for music, sports, and entertainment audiences. They provide data solutions for identifying, understanding, and reaching passionate consumers by offering exclusive data, unique analytics, and data-informed marketing. Reach the right audience across TV, retail, experiential, social, content, and programmatic to grow revenue and build brand loyalty. They have assembled a large and rich exclusive, first-party data set of music, sports, and entertainment fans worldwide. They have over 400 data partners, 250 million consumer profiles, and over 600 million unique consumers who visit their platform monthly.
- Video Research
- Qualitative research is one area that we have been innovatively using video to help inform brand decisions and product development. Since 2006 we have been utilizing video to understand consumer behavior better and provide emotional intelligence to insights reporting. Our work includes ethnographic research, documentary field study, in-depth interviews, focus groups, and other customized methodologies. We work with research agencies, brands, and organizations to deliver their final report in a documentary film format.
- Visa Audiences powered by Oracle https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/global/run-your-business/documents/visa-advertising-solutions.pdf
- One of the world’s largest retail electronic payments networks is now at your fingertips for the U.S. and UK. Visa Audiences powered by Oracle provide audiences based on more than $3 trillion of annual U.S. card spend and £522 billion annual UK card spend. They are uniquely built from Visa purchase data combined with Oracle Data Cloud, known demographic, financial, purchase, and other data on more than 115M U.S. households.
- Visa Powered by DLX https://www.visadps.com/our-solutions/portfolio-optimization/visa-data-manager.jsp
- Visa Data Manager (VDM) is a data warehousing, analytics, and reporting platform designed to gather and aggregate card transaction data, including historical transactions and cardholder records stored and managed by Visa DPS. VDM presents easy-to-understand data about cardholders, merchants, ATMs, and card activity. VDM simplifies management reporting and improves business management & portfolio performance.
- VisualDNA https://www.visualdna.com/
- VisualDNA profiles people using engaging visual personality quizzes, which drill into the deep-lying attitudes, values, actions, and behaviors that make us unique human beings. Our data consists of precise and comprehensive demographics combined with rich psychographics giving a window into who people are and what will move them.
- VPON https://www.vpon.com/en/
- Vpon Big Data Group, a leading big data company focused on data analytics built with cutting-edge technologies to provide clients with the broadest set of mobile data across Asia in delivering effective mobile data-driven marketing solutions. Supported by the accumulation of massive data from 900 million mobile devices and strategic partnership with premium media resources across APAC, Vpon provides clients with customized data-centric marketing solutions, including data analytics services, brand awareness, performance-driven, and cross border marketing solutions.
- Watson Advertising (IBM) https://www.ibm.com/watson-advertising
- Watson helps organizations predict future outcomes, automate complex processes and optimize employees’ time. IBM has brought AI to the advertising industry through IBM Watson Advertising’s expanded suite of open, unbiased, and a cookie- and identifier-free AI solutions and partnerships with leading distribution players.
- WeatherAlpha https://www.weatheralpha.com/
- Optimize your spending by utilizing weather-triggered messaging when and where it’s most relevant. Maps depict where conditions are favorable today for the advertised product or service. We have several hundred weather and health conditions available across many advertising platforms and can create custom conditions on request.
- Webbula https://webbula.com/
- Webbula’s cloudHygiene and insightData services mitigate delivery threats, enhance & append data lists from email campaigns, and create actionable audiences for online ad serving. From non-profits to Fortune 100 companies, over 1,200 brands rely on their data quality expertise. With over 30 customizable filters, cloudHygiene protects email reputation, ROI, and conversion by identifying undeliverable email addresses that bounce. Webbula cloudHygiene increases deliverability up to 95 percent or higher. Their insightData includes more than 87 percent of all Americans constantly updated, cloudHygiene rated, and pulled from over 100 sources—providing the data for targeting across all channels, including mobile. Their data comes from internet providers, surveys, searches, government records, subscriptions, licensing boards, municipal directories, telephone & office machine hookups, 10ks & other SEC filings, attendee registers, DBAs, website registrations, incorporations, business magazines & newspapers, yellow page & business white page directories, county courthouse records, memberships, annual reports, automobile records, postal service information, and more. Their data is powerfully comprehensive and updated daily, monthly, and quarterly.
- Wego https://www.wego.com/
- We partner with leading data management platforms (DMP) for creating effective demographics and behavioral audience profiles across all devices. Our targeting capabilities allow you to design impactful and engaging ad campaigns. We use data analytics to monitor and continuously optimize towards the campaign objectives.
- Wiland https://wiland.com/
- Wiland brand-unique audiences are built using the largest set of individual-level U.S. spending data. This vast, detailed information makes us the best at finding people who will respond, convert, and spend with any brand. We deliver each custom-crafted, brand-unique audience to your platform or DSP of choice for use in programmatic advertising campaigns across all addressable channels and devices: display, mobile, social, video, email, and addressable television.
- Windfall https://windfalldata.com/
- Engage affluent households with actionable data you can trust. With a focus on the affluent, Windfall delivers a precise net worth figure, not a range, and a spectrum of deterministic consumer attributes at the individual household level. Our proprietary data set is completely rebuilt on a weekly basis, giving customers the best and latest insights on their constituents.
- Zapr https://www.zapr.in/
- Being the world's largest offline media consumption repository, Zapr bridges the gap between the offline and online worlds by enabling TV-to-Mobile audience engagement. We work across the media industry’s value chain - right from media owners, broadcasters, advertisers, research companies, and end consumers. Over the past few years, we've worked with all major players in the industry: 200+ brands from every nook and corner of the Indian consumer market.
- Zeotap https://zeotap.com/
- Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base.
- Ziff Davis https://www.ziffdavis.com/
- Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in three core verticals: technology, gaming, and shopping. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services, and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishing operators across 114 countries. They have over 950 million video views, 1 billion total multi-platform visits, and over 36 million shopping clicks.