Information to include in Support Center ticket when requesting a Forecasting Report
When requesting a Forecasting Report in the Support Center (Media Coordinators), please provide the following parameters in the ticket to help guide us on what parameters should be pulled in the Forecasting Report.
Parameters should include as much of the following information as possible. If any other specific parameters are requested/required we will do our best to pull all of this information.
- Advertiser Name
- We recommend running the forecast based on the “Next 7 days or Next 30 days” for a more accurate forecast reflection
- Average Bid Price. For Example, please share an average bid price you would like us to input for forecasting purposes: Display = $3, CTV = $14
- Geography (Zipcodes, DMA’s States, Countries)
- Frequency (For Example, up to 1 ad an hour)
- Audience (Age, HHI, Occupation, Etc.)
- Ad Format (Display, Mobile, Video, CTV)
- If the client knows which exact creative size(s) they will be running, please provide a list of the ad sizes: 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 300x600, etc.)
Once the forecast is pulled, we will send you a screenshot of the forecasting information, it will look like this: