Information to include in Support Center ticket when requesting a Forecasting Report
When requesting a Forecasting Report in the Support Center from our Media Coordinator team, please provide the following parameters in the ticket to help guide us on what targeting tactics should be included in the Forecasting Report.
Parameters should include as much of the following information as possible. If any other specific parameters are requested/required we will do our best to include all of this information.
- Advertiser Account Name
- We recommend running the forecast based on the “Next 7 days or Next 30 days” reflection - 7 days is the most efficient for forecasting accuracy*
- Campaign Budget
- Average Bid Price. For Example, please share an average bid price you would like us to input for forecasting purposes (Display = $3, CTV = $14), you can use our CPM Cheat Sheet for base bid recommendations*
- Geography (Zip codes, DMA’s, States, Countries)
- Frequency (For Example, up to 1 ad an hour)
- Audience (Age, HHI, Occupation, Etc.)
- Ad Format (Display, Mobile, Video, CTV)
- If you know what exact creative size(s) you will be running, please provide a list of the ad sizes: 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 300x600, etc.)
Once the forecast is pulled, we will send you a screenshot of the forecasting information, it will look like this: