You can target a list of IP addresses in the Choozle system. Commonly used in B2B campaigns, IP targeting allows our system to find the user profiles of a given IP and build a targetable audience that can be used in your Choozle campaigns.
As a best practice to comply with data privacy restrictions, you should upload atleast 1,000 IP addresses to use them in your digital advertising campaigns.
Please Note: Due to regional data privacy laws, IP targeting is not available in Europe. Any European IP addresses included in lists will be dismissed and not yield a match.
Targeting an IP List
- Go to the Libraries tool and select IP Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Once in the IP List Library, select the blue button to Download a template file for the Excel file for IP targeting.
- Once in Excel, add to each row the base and max IPs of the range you are looking to target. Both columns do need to be completed and in an IPv4 format (ie - 000.000.000.000 or 10.10.10.10). As a best practice to comply with data privacy restrictions, you should upload atleast 1,000 IP addresses to use them in your digital advertising campaigns.
- Back in the Choozle platform, simply give your file a name and select the file from your computer and select the green button Upload.
- The system will begin finding the user profiles available at the included IPs and create a data segment of that user pool. The data segment can be found in the Audiences tool> Data Group > IP Address Lists. The data set can be Included in the Audience Builder and added to a custom audience that can be tied to a campaign.
As a best practice to comply with data privacy restrictions, you should upload atleast 1,000 IP addresses to use them in your digital advertising campaigns. As a default, each advertiser account is granted 10K IP ranges for mapping. Please reach out to our team via the Choozle Support Center if you need an extension beyond that amount.
In approximately 72 hours, the targetable audeince of users matched from your IP list will be available to add to a custom audience in the IP Lists section of the Audiences tool.
Sourcing an IP List Through Choozle
If Choozle is sourcing the IPs, we require a $500 flat fee per list and a $3 CPM that will be charged against the served impressions in addition to the media placement bid. There is a minimum requirement of 20 unique addresses or businesses per list for personally identifiable information (PII) compliance purposes.
Please Note: IP Sourcing is ONLY available in the United States. If you require IPs to be sourced internationally, please reach out to the Client Experience Team for additional information.
To have Choozle source an IP list on your behalf:
- Download the template file: Choozle-IPSourcingTemplate.xlsx
- Please complete the template with the data points recommended below based on targeting B2B or B2C audiences
- Submit the completed file within a ticket in the Support Center
- Our Client Experience Team will send an IP Agreement out for your signature
- Once the signed IP Agreement has been received, your request will be processed
- In 3-5 business days, your IP list will be generated
- The Client Experience Team will upload the list to your account
- The system will create a dynamic IP Targeting data segment that contains the cookie profiles of all users seen at that IP in a rolling 60-day window
- You can incorporate the IP Targeting data segment into a custom audience for use in an ad group
B2B Data Files (* notates required field, ** notates recommended field)
- Business Name*
- Business URL* (standardized: ie - acquireweb.com, not https://www2.acquireweb.com/index)
- Job Title
Consumer Data Files
When IPs are uploaded into the Choozle system or are sourced by our team, this creates a match at the IP address of all cookie profiles that are known to be associated with that IP. This pool of cookie profiles will be aggregated and available in the Audiences tab and Data Groups section as an IP Address data segment within ~48 hours, which can then be included in a custom audience and applied to an ad group. These cookies can be matched and unmatched over time, creating more of a dynamic audience as users show up at different IP addresses.
The sourced list is proprietary technology to our partner sourcing the list – therefore, we are unable to share the contents of the sourced list with the end client. If you require knowledge of what IPs are in your source, we suggest reaching out to a third-party IP sourcing service that offers this feature.