If you would like to deploy Choozle’s Smart Container via Google Tag Manager, create a new Custom HTML tag, then insert the entire Smart Container Tag script and ensure triggering is set to All Pages.
- Go to your Choozle Account and get the Smart Tag Container code.
- Audiences > Manage My Sites / CRM Data > Sites Tab > Smart Container at the top right
- Go to your Google Tag Manager account and select the TAGS tab on the left hand side panel
- Hit 'NEW' and title your TAG, e.g. My Account Name-Choozle SCT
- Click Tag Configuration and select the Custom HTML option under the 'Custom section'
- Copy the Choozle Smart Tag Container code and paste into the HTML field
- Next, choose a trigger to fire on under under the 'Triggering' section
- Be sure your Triggering settings are set to fire on All Pages.
- Hit SAVE
- Submit and Publish your changes
Do not forget to complete this step. This step is sometimes missed and prevents the SCT from firing.