Choozle offers a variety of different support options, from Choozle Academy to our Support Center to webinars and office hours with our support team.
Choozle Academy provides a great 45-minute overview of the platform and will give you a strong foundation of its functionality. Upon successful completion of the "final exam'" of the Choozle 101 course, you can write into the support center to claim a $25 eGift card. We strongly recommend completing Choozle Academy prior to the setup call in order to maximize the amount of time available on the call to discuss campaign strategy.
To access Choozle Academy:
- Hover over Hi [Name] in the top right corner of your screen and select Choozle Academy in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to view all available courses.
- There, you can start on Choozle 101 and work your way through!
- Upon completion of the final quiz, pop-up will appear directing you to reach out to the support center in order to claim your eGift card!
For ongoing education after Choozle Academy and your campaign setup call, the Choozle Support Center contains a wealth of information, from self-serve solutions and webinars to the option to open a ticket to connect with a member of our Client Engagement team.
To access the Choozle Support Center:
- Click on the Help button on the top right corner of the page.
- From the subsequent page, search for solutions based on topic or click Open a Ticket to submit a ticket.
Do you have a question that you'd rather chat through face-to-face than through the Choozle Support Center? Optimization calls allow you to schedule a 30-minute call to connect with a member of our Client Success team through a virtual meeting room. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be scheduled up to a month in advance from this link.
Do you have quick questions that you are looking to get answered even more quickly? Look no further than the Choozle Chat feature in platform.
By clicking the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your dashboard, you can connect with a representative from our team in real-time: