Amazon DSP mobile offers display advertisers the ability to reach and target mobile users on high-quality third-party mobile applications on Android, Fire Tablet, and iOS platforms.
Image banner ads
|Ad Size||Creative Dimensions||Max. File Weight||File Format|
|320 x 50||640 x 100 px @2X (required)||50 kb||JPG / PNG-8|
|300 x 250||600 x 500 px @2X||40 kb||JPG / PNG-8|
|728 x 90||1456 x 180 px @2x||200 kb||JPG / PNG-8|
|414x125*||828 x 250 px @2x (required)||200 kb||JPG / PNG-8|
* The 414x125 is a custom ad size that runs on Amazon mobile web and mobile app shopping only. See guidelines, specifications, and PSD template here.
Rich media ads (Third-party served only)
|Ad Size||Max. Initial File Load||File Format|
|320 x 50||100 kb||HTML|
|300 x 250||200 kb||HTML|
|728 x 90||200 kb||HTML|
|600 x 90||200 kb||HTML|
|1024 x 50||200 kb||HTML|
- 320x50 banners must be designed at 2X resolution (640x100px) and 414x125 banners must be designed at 2X resolution (828x250) to maintain image clarity on high-resolution screens.
- Banner ads on Amazon DSP Mobile must contain an AdChoices label in one corner, which Amazon will automatically overlay on your creative.
- Banners that link to Amazon must include an Amazon logo or a textual reference to Amazon, as outlined in our Creative Acceptance Policy.
- Font size should not be smaller than 16pt (at 2X resolution) and must be legible when viewed on device.
- The advertiser’s logo or name must be included in mobile banner ads.
In addition, Amazon recommends the following creative guidelines for Amazon DSP Mobile banners:
- Mobile banners are recommended, but not required, to be designed at 2X resolution.
- If a creative’s background image utilizes a photo, pattern or text, it should be simple, non-distracting, and understated.
- Text should be minimal. Remove any unnecessary or extraneous language.
- Creative should have a clearly visible non-white 1-pixel border or a dark or high contrast background color that distinguishes it from a site’s content.
- A headline or copy message is also recommended.
- Animation (e.g. animated GIF files) is permitted but not recommended in Amazon DSP mobile banners.
Third-party ad serving supported for DoubleClick INS tags. We can accept third-party impression and click trackers (1x1) for other approved third-party technology providers.